This Privacy Statement applies to personal information collected by Fedora.
Personal information is information related to an individual, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow an individual to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify an individual, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
Sensitive personal information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by Fedora, consisting of:
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter;
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Call data records;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to Fedora for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above personal information categories by Fedora for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise. The ownership of the sensitive personal information collected in this portal lies with the individual collecting the information.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information on this online portal voluntarily submitted by the user, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information we collect from other sources (as permitted by law).
The following are examples of information we may collect directly:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password
- Phone number or mobile number
- Photo identity proof
- Date of birth
- Demographic information and service history
- Payment instrument details (such as a credit card information, credit history, security codes)
- Future communication preferences
How We Use This Information
Personal information collected from data subjects listed in this portal will only be kept in order to conduct the required business, and for as long as the requirement was deemed at the time of data collection.
The information collected may be used for the following activities:
- Create and manage information for master maintenance
- Process payment for purchases or other services
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Enforce the terms and conditions of agreements, and otherwise lawfully manage our business.
Access to Information by Relevant Persons
We share personal information within Fedora, and externally only as described below:
- Third-party service providers – We rely on third-party service providers to perform various services on our behalf. In order to perform these services, we may need to share personal information with them.
- Legal action and obligations – We may disclose personal information:
- Where permitted by law, to protect and defend the rights and property of Fedora (including enforcement of valid agreements).
- When required by law or public authorities.
We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We limit access to personal information only to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for the duration of valid business requirements or as required by law.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
If you have questions or concerns regarding Fedora’s privacy practices, please write to us at the address given below.
Company Address :KALEESUWARI REFINERY PRIVATE LIMITED
#53, Rajasekaran Street,(Opp. Kalyani Hospital, Radhakrishnan Salai)
Email address : email@example.com
Contact telephone number :Telephone Number : +91-44-3999 3999
Fax : +91-44-3999 3900 / +91-44-3999 3998
I acknowledge and agree to the terms contained in this data privacy notice, which shall be effective for the entire duration of my relationship with Fedora as a user of this online portal and until Fedora retains records of the captured personal information as specified above.