A SLICE OF SPAIN IN
ROASTED SPICY CAULIFLOWER
- 1 head cauliflower (cored and cut into florets)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin Fedora olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper (fresh, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Placed cut up cauliflower, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper into mixing bowl and stir well to combine and coat cauliflower with oil and red pepper.
- Arrange in single layer on heavy baking sheet or baking dish. Roast until softened and golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
© Copyright 2017 Fedora Olive Oil. All rights reserved.